Fairfax-feat-img

Welcome to the Fairfax Bridges Project Website!

The Town of Fairfax is engaged in a multi-year project to rehabilitate five bridges which span San Anselmo and Fairfax Creeks on Marin Road, Spruce Road, Canyon Road, Creek Road, and Meadow Way in Fairfax.

Like many of the bridges in Fairfax, these were constructed eighty to ninety years ago. These bridges are now showing the wear of their age, and require preventive maintenance to insure they are safe to continue to use.

The Town of Fairfax has obtained funds to rehabilitate these older bridges to increase their safety and longevity. Most of the funding for these projects – 88.53% – is provided through federal programs, with the Town contributing the remaining 11.47% ; in some cases, the rehabilitation is 100% covered by federal funds. This provides a great opportunity for Fairfax to make significant infrastructure improvements with relatively small financial outlays.

Please see the pages on this site which describe each bridge project in detail.

We welcome your comments and questions! Visit the Get Involved page to sign up for updates, and stay tuned for news on events and project progress.